ETP, founded by Fergus O'Connell, specialises in programme and project management for knowledge and high-tech industries.
If – like us - you believe that:
* Project management is not rocket science but rather, common sense
* ‘Light’ project management is the best project management
* A little planning beats a lot of firefighting
* Projects should get done as cheaply as possible with minimum waste
* No project should ever fail
* We should always be working on the most important things
* An organisation should maximise its capacity to deliver projects
* We should make every project day count
* Project personnel can and should have a life outside work,
then we should be working together.
Fergus' new book, 'The Power of Doing Less: Why Time Management Courses Don't Work and How to Spend Your Precious Life on the Things That Really Matter' is out now www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Doing-Less-Management-Precious/dp/0857084216/ref=sr_1_44