Welcome to ETP
Quite simply, we believe that no project should ever fail.
So, since 1992, we have given thousands of people in hundreds of companies the tools to ensure exactly that.
* Project management is not rocket science but rather, common sense.
* ‘Light’ project management is the most effective project management.
* A little planning beats a lot of firefighting.
* Projects should get done as cheaply as possible with minimum waste.
* Every project day is valuable and irreplaceable.
* Projects should never jeopardize the health and well-being of your employees - project personnel should have a normal, regular life outside work.
We provide a free, no-obligation, 1-hour, brown-bag seminar on this called 'How To Assess a Project in FIve Minutes'. If you'd like to provide these important assessment skills for your employees, just contact us: - email@example.com.
We look forward to speaking with you directly.
Founder & CEO